We want to assure that the health and safety of our patients, staff and their families during this difficult time. Safety is our top priority at Aston Aesthetics and Surgery Center.
We have implemented a strict Covid-19 protocol that includes:
- All patients will be contacted prior to the appointment to start the prescreening process.
- Everyone entering the office will be screened with questions and temperature taken upon arrival.
- Patients only- No visitors except minors who may be accompanied by one guardian.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a mask.
- All staff must wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be maintained by spreading out appointment times.
- COVID-19 testing for myself and my staff will be done weekly.
- COVID-19 testing for all surgical patients 3 days before surgery preformed at AASC and sent to lab.
- Voluntary quarantine by surgical patients after test is taken until surgery.
- Surgery will be canceled if test results are positive for swab test.
- Sanitation and re-sanitation of the office, exam room and operating room will be done throughout the day.
Thank you for your patience.